Thursday 19 June 2014

Concerts | Vicky Holmes

I love going to concerts and I tend to try and always take any type of camera with me to capture some of the moments of the singer/band on stage. It becomes quite hard to take photographs of the act on stage when I am in the crowd surrounded by a ton of people but I am hoping one day I would get the chance to be a live concert photographer standing infront of the barrier, where I would be able to take photographs that are of better quality and of a closer distance.

Over the years, I have been to many concerts and these are a few of my favourite/best images that I have taken at these concerts - please don't judge as I know they aren't the best images that could be taken at concerts, it's hard when there is a risk of getting my main digital camera taken off me so I have to result to a Nikon COOLPIX L27 which doesn't take good quality images if you ask me. You will probably be able to tell from this post that I like 5SOS a lot..

5 Seconds of Summer - 12th May 2014 - O2 Academy Islington























Michael Bublé - 1st July 2013 - The O2









































You Me At Six - 26th January 2014 - Banquet Records Kingston

(I only managed to get good pictures of Max, Josh and Matt because Chris and Dan were on the other side of the stage)
































5 Seconds Of Summer - 28th February 2014 - O2 Academy Oxford


































5 Seconds Of Summer - 3rd March 2014 - O2 Shepherd's Bush Empire







Chasing Grace (+ Jackie D Williams and Nina Nesbitt) - 19th May 2014 - Camden Barfly











I am still going to a few concerts this year so there might be another blog post based around concerts in half a year. 

2 comments:

  1. i can't believe you've been to all these concerts! so jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw i'm sure you'll be able to go to some concerts soon! I end up using all of the money i've earned to go to these concerts hahah

      Delete